Tuesday, March 13, 2007

sydney


'I could live here'. these are the words that most often exit my lips, as I journey to so many vibrant and culturally rich cities of the world. Sydney is quite the ideal place to live, there is something inspiring about being so close to the sea. an enticing city bordered by tranquil beaches, my favorites being Manly and Bondi. there I experienced a perfect day: the morning began with a yoga class. upon finding inner balance I retreated to the sea for a surf lesson. with a little practice and resolve I stood on the board, what a high! I am still a bit weary of those commanding waves but I have found a new sensation. the day of fortuitous pleasures continues...the afternoon was spent indulging in Shiraz at Darling Harbor (any place with the name darling must have a certain charm to it!). In the evening I enjoyed my first Eastern European opera in the most stunning opera house, 'Rusalka' by Dvorak. and this was only one day of many.

2 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey - you look hot in this picture!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger mary charas healy said...

Yeah - that's what I was going to say too - beautiful dress on a beautiful lass. Looks amazing - Sydney. Love living the real life thru you m'dear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home