Friday, March 02, 2007

melbourne





my introduction to Melbourne began with a 20k bike tour of a city which has become one of my favorites (the list is growing!). amidst all the culture and refinement there is a relaxed attitute in this city which is considered one of the most livable in the world. South Yarra became our home, a great neighborhood for dining and shopping. near this vicinity lives my friend Jeremy with whom we wined and dined as often as possible. I was grew very fond of Fitzroy, filled with a modern bohemian vibe. Melbourne possesses much international art, as well as an immigration museum that proved most insightful as to the history of this country so detached from the rest of the world. most of all I fell in love with the koalas, simply adorable!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home