Thursday, May 17, 2007

ko phi phi!


I am now on the island of Ko Phi Phi in Thailand, attempting to overcome my fear of water by diving into the deep end, quite literally. I am taking a diving course and will soon be certified! tomorrow is my first dive after several days of an underwater education, learning skills and how not to panic. I am not afraid of much in life but I must say this has been a challenge! seems that I have found another paradise with turquoise waters, cliffs, caves...indeed I feel as though I have stepped onto the set of 'The Beach'!
it is within these waters that I became a diver with a deep regard for the underwater world, what a sensation!

3 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger mary charas healy said...

Congratulations love on facing your fear of water, I had no idea, it must be so beautiful to dive in that region - wish you had an underwater camera or have someone take a pic of you with your fishy firends.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

chicks that dive are Kool!
-johnny

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger kitebiatch said...

did you like ko phi phi? we had such fun there..!and the diving was great (although so touristy) Saw my first shark!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home